Necloc Collar P1
NecLoc Kids is the only pediatric extrication collar endorsed by the widely-accepted, Broselow-Luten Color Coding Kids Hospital System and engineered to fit the unique anatomies of patients age 12 and under.
Indications for Use
* Immobilization of pediatric patients under the age of 12 during emergency tranSport and routine patient care
* Meets the developing anatomical requirements unique to children in order to obtain proper airway alignment and c-spine immobilization
* Ergonomic two-piece clamshell design and retaining strap for ease of application
* Four unique Broselow-Luten Color-Coded pediatric sizes
* X-ray, MRI & CT transparent
Description: Newborn - 2yrs
Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the product description.