Philadelphia Trach 4-1/4 Large
With a large trachea opening, the Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar not only offers excellent immobilization and comfort, but enables healthcare professionals to quickly perform carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
Indications for Use
* Degenerative disorders
* Immobilization after trauma/surgery
* Spinal Stenosis
* Anterior and posterior rigid plastic reinforcement supports limited movement
* Large trachea opening for quick access to carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
* Two-piece, contoured, molded foam shell
* Ventilation openings reduce heat and moisture
* Maneuverable chin support for airway management
* Water-resistant for bathing and aqua-therapy
* Latex-free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic, X-ray, CT and MRI lucent
Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar
Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the product description.